Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015: Happy New Year!



Happy 2015: Yesterday, January 1, 2015, Lori and I went for a long, chilly walk in the sunshine towards Compass Harbor and then Schooner Head. We caught up on our vacations and generally set the world straight--fun!

After that, I did a Marden's sweep for some sewing stuff (and a funky dress for $12 that I think will work!) and got a hot chocolate at DD because I was still deep-down cold! Then, home, and I completed Susan's Hat, Version 2 (2.5, actually, because I also put in three lines of elastic thread in the brim so it will fit better):



Today, Jan. 2, I will send that off today, as well as a few other items. 

And I hope to do some school work (two goes of it, in fact), sew on my skirt and on a pair of those verdammte pj pants, and finish Unbroken. Woot, woot! 

No comments: