Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27: Memorial Day!

The rain finally shipped out yesterday, but we made the most of our weekend overall, with great food, a pie party last night (strawberry rhubarb crumb and Nate's pecan), several silly movies (Mulan and Johnny English), tons of games (lots of backgammon, one round of Sequence, and about 6 games of Kings in the Corner), a few hikes/walks/expeditions, and one Memorial Mile!  Some highlights:

(I got second in the 50 - 59 age group!)

And I got flowers from Andrew just for having a birthday! Nice how they match my sweatshirt, huh? 

My other pics are on FB so I'll have to slurp them off. The sweatshirts in both pics aren't accidental: it's been a cold weekend, start to finish, despite the nicer, drier, breezier weather today. Great weekend. Three more weeks of crazy! 

No comments: