Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday, December 20: EEK! Time flies!

The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #16)The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine by Alexander McCall Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this one as Mma Ramotswe tried to take a holiday--but still stayed busy, examining her conscience and the world around her. These books are like a mini-vacation in themselves: slow, sweet, and mellow.

View all my reviews


Finally, some chilly, Decemberish weather, and even some snow! Nate is home, the tree is up (just lights, but that's my favorite stage, I think), and Julie's package is ready to be mailed (thanks to Nate) tomorrow. Busy times, but only 2.5 days this week. Might just make it.

Hope to have a time to write longer soon: about my two classes and their huge enjoyment of Much Ado About Nothing, about Michael at the pageant, about the blessings of family rediscovering itself. I'm hoping to have a completely pajamas day sometime soon!

No comments: