Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday, July 25: Just Read This One

Belgian Waffling. .  . she just about nails my summer, but she is far, far funnier than I could ever hope to be! This post is especially on target.

Yesterday rained! YAY! And we remembered a meeting we had to go to, and it turned out to be a very important one. Good for us.

Today is mixed sun/clouds and cool. The road guys are actually addressing the washed out road that occurred last month. I did two hours of school work in the am (earning my time off), plan to go for a rehab jog/walk/jog and then tackle the room that will be our AFS boy's. Much stuff there that L has generously said, "You can just put it in a box." Challenge #1. But I do know what we're having for dinner!

Sourdough bread/avocado/provolone/neighbor's lettuce/tomato/bacon sandwiches. Probably ice cream for dessert. 6:30 pm here we come!

No comments: