Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 28: Pre-trip Saturday

Well, we're getting ready to depart on Monday, and of course I'm a bit cranked up, so I spent a chunk of this early early morning reading vs. sleeping. . . . so I have another book review to share!


The Lost Art of Keeping SecretsThe Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a pleasure to find an absorbing read to usher in summer vacation and to keep me busy as we prep for a two week trip away! Lost Art is a charming, involving, cheerful nothing of a book--reminds me a LOT of "I Capture The Castle" but is much more developed. Would love to read a sequel/more of her writing. Highly recommended for Anglophiles and/or historical fiction buffs: it's set in post WWII England, a time period I haven't read much about.

View all my reviews

No comments: