Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb. 2: Calloo! Callay!

A sunny but cold day--finally, no wind, and Nate and I took Zeus for a long hike/walk/ramble as my calf has been sore so a run seemed unwise. We had a great walk, and topped it off with treats at Morton's Moo. YUM.




In addition, I'm waiting for Moth's sweater to finish blocking so I can begin to sew it together--I am doing it right this time and wet-blocking it to size:


Despite my concerns with making a sweater for a tiny woman without her present and having to adapt a few things AND using a magazine pattern (which seemed a little haphazard in spots), I am modestly optimistic. Many things added up!

So now I plan to heave myself off the couch, plug in my ipod, and make oatcakes and also sweet potato/apple soup, which I've meant to do for about two weeks now. Onwards!


No comments: