Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27: Grey, Chilly, a Book, and a Finished Project!

Trains and Lovers by Alexander McCall Smith
 
by 

While not on par with the Ladies' No 1 Detective OR Sunday Philosophy Club (Isabel Dalhousie) series, this quick little book was intriguing. It left a good number of loose ends, and I did find the switching narrators a little annoying at times, but it was another pleasant book for the couch on a rainy June evening.



And, even tho it looks like part of my Goodreads review, here are some pics of the most recent pair of bootees I finished as a break from the unending leg of Andy's second green sock! These are very silky and fuzzy, sort of a Muppet/Grover undertaking. I think they'll go to Mark's grandson in Colorado. Next up, a pair of pink ones, I think!






No comments: