Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/21: Rain, Rain, Stay Here. . .

It's 9:45 am and has been raining pretty hard since about 6:30 am (so BH tells me; I was asleep!). I'm in the den listening to the wind and the rain on the skylight and planning how to spend my "down day". I don't need to work out unless I want to, dinner is already made, I'm off the hook for any of my other "hats", and I am loving it.

Elder and Swimmer are asleep upstairs (the weather dampens the noise from the school construction next door so later sleep is possible) and Younger is at a friend's house overnight and probably won't surface for a few more hours. BH is doing his school work for the week, and he already snuck in a dump trip before the rain got heavy. I plan to go get my February Lady sweater (last set of buttonholes to do!) and the dvd of "Frost" that Mom sent me, and just settle in. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rainy day on vacation. Gotta love it. Hope you have a day that's as satisfying, whatever shape it takes.

No comments: