Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13: Sick Day



Faking It by Jennifer Crusie


I've read Faking It probably four times, and it's a title I often send to friends who are under the weather. Sprightly, interesting, nicely characterized, and ultimately heartwarming, it's a fun novel that shows Crusie at her fluffy but well-written best. Some "R" passages, but overall a pleasant, entertaining read. Great for my latest rereading session, battling a mid-March cold during grey, rainy weather!


****************

Well, I'm home for a sort-of preemptive sick day, since Parent Conferences happen tomorrow, and I have a chesty cough and not much of a voice. I plan a lot of liquids, a hefty nap, some school work, and some knitting. Booyah! 

It's been raining and warmish, so the snow has been vanishing--a good day to stay curled up inside and watch Spring try to appear!

No comments: