If I could warp time, I would:
- correct all 4 of my remaining poetry papers
- correct all my Much Ado tests
- correct all the lingering make up work I have
- knit both on the sock and on the swatch for my J Crew knockoff sweater
- take a hefty nap
- make cinnamon sugar pull apart bread
- take care of a few other school tasks
- watch "Pride and Prejudice," the 6 hour version!
- tidy up my bedroom, and
- I'm sure I could think of more stuff!
However, I will instead persevere through my last of three poetry papers for this afternoon, admire the snow, do one "other school task," and then MAYBE take a nap. It *is* a snow day afternoon, after all!