Monday, February 16, 2009

2/16: Make Up for Sunday and stuff for Monday!

Yesterday Mom came, and I just didn't have time to blog, so I will make this a picture heavy entry and count it as making up for my dereliction yesterday.

Much vacationy stuff going on here, including some boredom on the boys' behalf. . . if it's not electronic it's hard to figure out what to do, yes?. . . . and some just starting to get going on some longtime projects for me. First of all, I cleaned the study:



This is the cluttery corner, but my desk was pretty bad, too. I cleared a spot and then got down to it, including sorting a LOT of knitting stuff, so now it's much much much more peaceful and inspiring:



I hope some good knitting can transpire in the futon now. . . oh, and some good correcting before the bitter end of vacation desperation as well!

I have been working on Jesse's sweater, and have a picture that reveals the interest such activity evokes in our household:



Once the snow melts, the cats will get out more and have more exercise and less focus on us, but right now, it's pretty intensive. One last pic to show their (occasional) peaceful mode:



I feel the desire to join them in such lolling about. It's vacation, after all!

No comments: