Friday, February 27, 2009

Feb. 27: D'OH!

I lay in bed last night trying to remember if I'd posted, and I THOUGHT I had. . . but no. So I am remiss.

Haven't been sleeping too well lately. . .just settling into the busy routine of upcoming March after that wonderful vacation, and that takes some relearning to not lie awake in bed thinking, "I should be asleep!" even as I plan what I coulda/shoulda/woulda done. Snoring husband doesn't always help, so the futon in the study is a gift and an escape. Through a few hormones into that mix, and . . . well, I haven't been sleeping too well this week!

BUT: it's warm and soft and grey outside, it's the last school day of February, I get to watch Younger in his jazz band and his show choir, and tomorrow is my sewing day! So: lots of good things!

No comments: